At Eastpoint Health and Wellbeing our focus has always been to provide efficient high quality care to our patients. In the face of the officially declared pandemic status of Corona Virus COVID-19 by the WHO and Dept of Health, our Duty Of Care has never been more important to us.
Now that the waveform of the spread is actively manifesting in Australia, we have initiated a range of pro-active measures to ensure the safety of our office and to allow continued access to our services.
- We regularly sanitise with anti-viral/anti bacterial sprays in the waiting room and throughout clinic.
- We are wiping down all treatment tables between patients.
- We have removed all toys and magazines and often touched reading material from the waiting room. Glasses and towels are being washed with extra tea tree oil in the detergent.
- Practitioners are wearing fresh gloves per patient and wiping down the tables between sessions with tea tree based products.
- Reception will be wearing gloves handling cards and cash.
- Remedies and products will be wiped down before sale.
The declaration of a pandemic is less about the characteristics of the disease than the concern about containing its geographic spread.
What we ask of you
- Please call reception if you have symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or unusual fatigue before considering entering the clinic. You may be advised to make a phone consultation with a practitioner.
- Please call reception first if you have recently been overseas or in contact with anyone who has. Self isolation for two weeks is now officially advised.
- Please practice good hand hygiene , cough /sneeze etiquette and social distancing at all times.
We hope and assume this will be over soon but we must all play our part in arresting this disease. We may need to close the Clinic in the event of a lockdown. Updates will be provided as changes are officially declared.