Want to relax deeply, look younger, lose weight or detox? Far Infrared Sauna will help you do this, and more.
Spend just 40 minutes in the sauna at between 40 and 55 degrees to get these benefits and more:
- Skin appears softer, fuller and more youthful
- Assists weight loss through increased metabolism
- Fights ageing by boosting metabolism and circulation
- Increases deep rest capacity, improves sleep
- Relaxes tight muscles and improves flexibility
- Enhances the immune system
- Destroys microbes, heals infections
- Relieves congestion
- Detoxifies heavy metals, chemicals and radioactive particles
- Improves systemic alkalinity
- Reduces stress by enhancing the parasympathetic nervous system
- Improves the winter blues (SAD syndrome)
Book now on 9328 4211 to treat yourself to all the goodness of the sun without the UV rays.
We recommend sessions for:
- Stress, relaxation and jetlag : twice in the week after stress episode/travel
- Weight loss: 10 or up to 20 sessions twice weekly
- Muscle and pain relief: twice per week as needed
- Detoxification: 10, or up to 20 sessions twice weekly
- Post chemotherapy or between chemotherapy treatments – twice weekly as are able
Book your 40 minute Infrared Sauna session now. Call 9328 4211.
– One person $45
– 2 people $80
– 3 people $120
Treat yourself with a sauna package for one person:
– 5 visits $200 (save $25)
– 10 visits $350 (save $100)
Spring/Summer special: 3 visits for $120 for one person.
Towels are provided.
You may fully undress , wear underwear or your bikini / trunks
Prices include GST.
Tell me more about …
Muscle Pain Relief
Increased blood circulation carries off metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen-rich blood so oxygen-depleted muscles recover faster. Muscles relax best when tissues are warm. Far Infrared heat helps peripheral blood vessels dilate, relieving and healing muscles and soft tissue injuries. Infrared heat also reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasm.
‘Run’ while you sit still. Regular use boosts the cardiovascular system similar to running, according to the Journal of the American Medical Association. As you relax in the gentle infrared heat, your body is hard at work producing sweat to cool itself. Your heart works harder to pump blood at a greater rate to boost circulation. This increase in your metabolism will burn extra calories.
Shift the highly toxic heavy metals. Infrared sauna can increase your blood circulation and stimulate the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins. Regular sauna sweating can help detoxify highly toxic metals like lead, mercury, nickel, and cadmium as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulphuric acid and other organic and inorganic compounds.
“It has been known for decades that sweating is a wonderful way to get rid of stored chemicals, including heavy metals. In fact, sauna is one of the detoxification procedures used in the Environmental Units in Dallas (Dr. William Rea) and North Charleston (Dr. Allan Lieberman) where the sickest of folks go to heal.” Dr. Sherry Rogers, Total Wellness, May 2000.
Book now on 9328 4211 and talk to Linda or Mary